Residents of Maryland and surrounding areas who are plagued by skin irregularities should call our MediSpa offices for a consultation regarding Lamprobe.
This is a non-invasive technique that reduces the appearance of many irregularities. It’s available at our main office in Annapolis and our satellite office in Easton.
How Does Lamprobe Work?
During a session, our esthetician uses a probe on the targeted areas. The probe emits a high frequency radio signal that clients experience as heat. This heat draws liquids in the skin to the surface, where they help to diminish blemishes. The treatment lasts between 15 and 20 minutes and is extremely precise.
The probe doesn’t affect any area of skin that’s not under treatment. Unless clients have very sensitive skin, no anesthesia is needed, and there’s no downtime. Clients can return to their daily tasks soon after the treatment. Best of all, the results of Lamprobe can be seen right away and last from a few days to a few weeks.
What Kinds of Skin Conditions Does Lamprobe Treat?
Skin conditions that are treated include:
- Spider veins or broken capillaries
- Deposits of cholesterol
Other skin irregularities include:
- Cherry angiomas: These are skin growths that generally appear on older adults. They are cherry red because they’re full of broken blood vessels.
- Fibromas: These are benign tumors that are made up of connective tissue or fibrous tissue. They can be soft or hard. Keloids are a type of hard fibroma.
- Dermatosis Papulosa Nigra: These are small skin lesions that are often found on people of color. They usually appear in groups, and though they are harmless and don’t affect the person’s health, some people find them unsightly.
- Seborrheic Keratosis: These are light tan to black spots that appear on the skin. They are more common in older people. They may feel slightly raised to the touch. Seborrheic keratoses are associated with some types of skin cancer.
- Actinic Keratosis: Actinic keratoses are rough patches found on the skin. They are considered precancerous and should be removed when they are diagnosed.
- Xanthelasma: These are small deposits of fat found under the skin. They are often found around the eyelids and have a yellowish color which gives them their name. They are painless and harmless, but they may grow big enough to interfere with vision or become unsightly.
- Sebaceous Hyperplasia: These are cauliflower-shaped papules that arise when sebaceous glands under the skin grow too large.
Want to Remove Blemishes and Skin Irregularities? Call PPS MediSpa For a Consultation
Consider a Lamprobe consultation to remove those unattractive skin blemishes and irregularities. Call 866-540-3911 today to set up a consultation at our main Annapolis office, or our satellite offices in Easton or Prince Frederick.